EXO AX AX1500 Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router - DIR-X1560
EXO AX AX1500 Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router - DIR-X1560
EXO AX AX1500 Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion
- Next-gen speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1200 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 4 simultaneous streams makes 4K streaming, gaming or video chatting a breeze
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing latency
- D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh lets you create a seamless mesh network that covers every corner of your home
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port provide optional wired connectivity
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to minimize the impact of busy bandwidth
- Backwards compatibility ensures support for previous Wi-Fi standards and all Wi-Fi devices
- Increased battery life of connected devices with Target Wake Time (TWT) technology
- Supports the latest 128-bit industry-standard Wi-Fi encryption
- Voice Control for an even easier home Wi-Fi networking experience
- Works with the D-Link Wi-Fi App for easy setup and enhanced parental control
The future is unstoppable, your Wi-Fi should be too.
Wi-Fi 6 brings next-generation Wi-Fi technology into your home, giving the quantum leap in capacity, speed and range you need to handle all your Wi-Fi demands. Perfect for high-performance, device-dense smart homes.
Connect more devices at faster speeds
Made for Smart Home
Better performance in device-dense environments
Next-Gen Speed and Range
Combined speeds up to 1.5 Gbps
Higher throughput, more efficient transmission
Why You Want It
Increased efficiency and lower latency for small data packets
Data to and from more devices at once
|Supports WPA3™ Encryption
The latest Wi-Fi security for more protection
|Test Internet Speed
Built-in internet test powered by Ookla® to check your connection uplink and downlink speeds
Works with the Google Assistant and Alexa
|Enhanced Parental Controls
Assigned devices to profiles for better control over Wi-Fi access
Experience up to AX1500 speeds while 1024-QAM boosts throughput to devices by up to 25% with 80 MHz contiguous channel width giving even more bandwidth. Up to 4 simultaneous streams let you enjoy faster, more enjoyable 4K streaming, online gaming and more. For wired devices, 4 Gigabit LAN ports give you faster wired connectivity whenever you wish, and a Gigabit WAN port is ready to handle high-speed broadband connections.
Connect More, Congest Less with OFDMA
The DIR-X1560 uses Wi-Fi 6’s cutting-edge Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology. Small data packets destined for multiple devices are transmitted together and never have to queue up again. Perfect for Smart Homes filled with bandwidth-hungry IoT devices battling for bandwidth.
MU-MIMO technology helps distribute the flow of data to multiple devices simultaneously. With Wi-Fi 6 technology the DIR-X1560 leverages OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better efficiency of upstream AND downstream transmissions, unlike previous Wi-Fi 5 technology where MU-MIMO could only operate in downstream transmissions. This combination greatly increases capacity, coverage and performance especially in ultra-high-density environments.
Extended Coverage, Reduced Interference
High-gain antennas, built-in power amplifiers and beamforming technology allow the DIR-X1560 to extend the reach of your Wi-Fi and focus a stronger signal in the direction of your devices to ensure a stronger, faster and more reliable Wi-Fi experience. Meanwhile a long OFDM symbol ensures even greater Wi-Fi range, especially outside the home.
The Future of Wireless Encryption
One of the biggest concerns with IoT devices and Wi-Fi networks is privacy. The latest industry-standard 128-bit encryption is the most advanced security standard available and begins a new era of wireless encryption, ensuring greater privacy throughout users’ devices and networks.
Conserve Energy, Save Battery Life
Target Wake Time (TWT) helps reduce battery consumption for connected devices by communicating with them and deciding when and how often the device requires data transfers. TWT increases the device’s sleep time, therefore cleverly conserving energy and helping save battery life.
Firmware upgrades can be a pain, but with the DIR-X1560, they are completely automated. Upgrades are so smooth, you won’t even notice them. On top of that, the DIR-X1560’s Dual Image functionality saves a recovery image as a backup before an upgrade. So, in the unlikely event an upgrade fails, the system has your pre-existing configuration to fall back on.
True Internet Speeds Without the Guesswork
Tired of internet speeds that don’t live up to your ISP’s claims? The DIR-X1560’s integrated Internet Test lets you measure the true speed of your Router-to-ISP connection with the D-Link Wi-Fi app.
Works With the Google Assistant and Alexa
Turn on/off your guest Wi-Fi, ask for your guest Wi-Fi credentials, reboot your router or update your firmware. Do it ALL hands-free using voice commands.
Just speak the words of command to your Google Assistant or Alexa, and the router bends your smart home Wi-Fi to your will (without you having to lift a finger).
Perfect for when you’ve got your hands full entertaining guests or just want to wow them with your smart Wi-Fi.